Saturday, September 1, 2012

Kick combo pose test (and some figure drawing)

Oh look! More animation! Did in flash, not nearly done.

You know what's terrible? I have 7 years of taekwondo under my belt (7 years in my adult life, mind you, not some long-gone time from elementary and junior high) and for whatever stupid reason I had to redraw the poses for these kicks about a billion flipping times each. I guess that's what happens when you don't do any real prep work for the animation.


Waitwaitwait. What the hell am I doing updating this blog so frequently? I don't draw this much in my free time... do I? Something is going on here, I'll get to the bottom of it! But for now,  naked people!
These were from photo's on the internet. I know, I know, a travesty! Drawing from photographs! On a computer! How dare I?

No comments:

Post a Comment