Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This was my Sophomore animation project. I animated the fat guy, my partner animated the lady. I did the original line art for the background while my partner did the painting.

I'm moderately happy with it. The motion works in spite of the wiggle-vision. I have had to really deal with learning a ton while working on a long project..... it makes the later stages of the production difficult to stick with. I see so many things that I did wrong, or could have done better at the early stages but have had to push forward with it because I had a product to deliver. It's an important lesson, but a frustrating one. It's funny, though, I was talking to my uncle recently (a long time software engineer)  asking him if this was common in his line of work; It totally is. So, I am pretty sure I have that to look forward to for the rest of my life. C'est la vie.


No comments:

Post a Comment